Here you will find a chronological list of product and safety alerts.
Please check whether you are also using products that can lead to a risk.
- 02/11/22: Product Recall DMM Compact Swivel Units E.
- 03/22/2022: RECALL TRAC CLUB ROPE ROLLERS (references P023AB00 and P023AB01) due to a breakage hazard that may result in a fatal fall. Do not continue to use the pulleys affected by this recall under any circumstances DE.
- 25.01.2022, 2022: RECALL PIRANA descenders (references D005AA00 and D005AA01) due to a drowning hazard in the event of accidental blocking of the rope in the blocking groove DE.
- 25.11.2021: RECALL - Lanyards for via ferrata SCORPIO EASHOOK (L060BA00) sold individually or in KIT VIA FERRATA EASHOOK (references K029DA00 and K029DA01). Reason for malfunction of the carabiners DE.
- 21.07.2021: CALL - Checking the HALFSTATIC PETZL ROPES DE
- 23.06.2021: CALL - to retrofit TREEREX tree care harness. Triple Lock buckles are to be retrofitted with an add-on component DE
- 07.04.2021: CALL - for safety inspection of the owners of a MAILLON RAPIDE 8mm Standard Zincplated steel EN 362 / EN 12275 Ref. MRNZ08.0 CE EN of the company PEGUET MAILLON RAPIDE SAS. The products are to be checked for visible cracks on the surface. The products concerned are the batch: A.19.04 DE.
- 2021: CALL - for retrofit of SCREW-D-RING SCREWS. EDELRID is calling on owners of Screw-D-Ring screws to replace them immediately. Only products manufactured as of October 2019 and installed in the following products and components are affected: CORE PLUS TRIPLE LOCK; RADIALIS PRO; TREECORE TRIPLE LOCK CORE SLINDING D-KIT; CORE SCREW D-SINGLE / CORE; SCREW D-KIT DE
- 21.02.2020: CALL for inspection of SCORPIO CLIMBING ROPES manufactured before 05/24/11 up to serial number 11137**** DE
- 30.03. 2020: SAFETY WARNING - canyoning harnesses of all manufacturers (issued by UIAA) DE
- 20.12.2019: RECALL - Stop use of Braided Safety Blue® with slaice®, Arbor Elite with slaice® and pottsblitz with slaice®, CEclimb 12 with slaice® at all costs. All colors are affected. End connections are faulty EN
- 20.12.2019: SAFETY INFORMATION - Stop use and recall for GUARDIAN and WEB DEVICE 3-WAY SRLs'' EN
- 21.10.2019: Recall - of DMM NEXUS SWIVEL BODY with serial number 190790036E through 190790137E. Manufactured on 03/20/2019.This is an assembly error on both sides of the swivel DMM Professional - Important Safety Notice: Nexus recall for inspection - 21/10/2019.
- 20.05.2019: Changed statement regarding the treatment of a suspension trauma, summary of Outdoorschule Süd in DE (Hintergrundinformationen zum Hängetrauma and Kurzinfo Behandlung eines Hängetraumas)
- 22.03.2019: CALL - for safety inspection of owners of the ROLLER "TURN" regarding the riveting of the rollers. Batch XXXX 18-150 (XXXX stands for an individual sequential number and is irrelevant to the inspection) is affected EN
- 20.09.2018: CALL - for safety inspection of CONECTO, CONECTO SMALL and CONECTO SWIVEL from the year of manufacture 2014, as far as they are in an original and unchanged condition (these products are always delivered with black screws), are not affected by this call for inspection DE
- 07.17.2018: CALL - for safety inspection of owners of HMS BULLETPROOF TRIPLE and HMS BULLETPROOF TRIPLE FG to check the snap rivets of the carabiners. The carabiners with batch numbers 01/2018 and 02/2018 are affected DE
- 01.02.2018: CALL - to EXCHANGE TALON CONSTRUCTION RIVERS. Edelrid asks to check the TALON for possible damage before climbing use and to refrain from using it in case of damage. Edelrid offers a free revision DE
- 09.09.2017: Precautionary Inspection Appeal for the "Roperoller" Safety System (on-the-ropes) in DE / EN
- 12.07.2017: STOP USE for all Head Rush Technologies QUICKjump XL 3m RipCord devices, detailed information in EN and Safety Alert EN
- 08.07.2016: DMM call for check of harness http://dmmclimbing.com/news/2016/07/user-inspection-request/
- 18.03.2016: Call for verification of the safety harnesses with “click-lock” buckle: TREE CORE, CORE CL and CORE PLUS CL of the brand EDELRID DE
- 18.03.2016: Frequently asked questions (FAQ): Call for verification of “click-lock” buckles in EDELRID brand safety belts DE
- 18.03.2016: Return form for CORE CL, CORE PLUS CL AND TREE CORE Company EDELRID DE
- 24.02.2016: SKYLOTEC: Update Safety instructions: AustriAlpin COBRA buckles DE / EN
- 11.02.2016: AustriAlpin COBRA® buckles DE / EN
- 04.02.2016: Black Diamond – Recall for carabiner DE / EN
- 02.02.2016: INFORMATION - Correctly identify the end of life of a CROLL rope clip used in caving DE