PROCESS OF REGISTRATION AS IAPA INSPECTION MASTER
- Every inspector has the right to register as IAPA INSPECTION MASTER.
- With the INSPECTION concept, the IAPA has drawn up a list of criteria for inspectors which they have to completely fulfil before they can register as IAPA INSPECTION Master.
- Only with the registration as IAPA INSPECTION Master, the inspector has the right to award the IAPA INSPECTION certificate plus sign and tag and the IAPA quality seal SAFE PARK.
- It is not necessary to have acquired the required qualifications at IAPA. Equivalent initial and further training of different providers will be recognised.
Process of registration:
- Do you fulfil the requirements listed in the figure INSPECTION Master?
- Please note: You can submit the certificate "Training on the inspection of accessories for lifting" until 1st of March 2021!
- Please download the checklist IAPA INSPECTION Registration for Inspectors and fill it in.
- The checklist IAPA INSPECTION Registration for Inspectors is proof of your qualification to award the IAPA INSPECTION certificate and the IAPA quality seal SAFE PARK.
- Please send the checklist together with the required documents via email to email@example.com.
- The IAPA team will examine all requirements.
- We will send you a declaration of commitment. Please fill it in, sign it and send it back to the IAPA office.
- You will receive the declaration of commitment once a year to sign.
- After that we will send you a certificate and a web logo which shows that you are a registered IAPA INSPECTION Master.