CERTIFICATION OF AN INSTRUCTOR | RESCUER | TOPROPE BELAYER
Certified IAPA Trainers and IAPA members have the possibility to certify the staff trained by themselves - don't miss out on this!
Certification requirements of an instructor, rescuer or toprope belayer:
- The training centre is an active IAPA member.
- The trainer has a valid IAPA-Certificate.
- The training complies with the IAPA guidelines.
- The trainee received IAPA’s official training manual – KISS 2.0
Step by step to your certificate:
- Please remove the application form carefully from your KISS 2.0 (2 sheets).
- Please fill out the form completely and sign it.
- In Germany, rescuers and toprope belayers has to fill out and sign the IAPA G41/ first aid paper (written in German).
- Please enter the application data from page 1 of the application into the online form:
- You will receive a confirmation email (to the email address you entered) after having send the data.
- Please use the voucher code on your application for a free certification.
If there is no voucher code on your application, the training manual was brought without certification. You can purchase your certification for an extra fee according to the IAPA's fee structure.
- We create your certificate as soon as possible and send it to you and the instructor/ rescuer or toprope belayer via Email.